That's exactly what this page is about.
What I'm working on, what I'm doing, listening to, how my health's doing. It's all here. Like a massive tweet/facebook update/pin all rolled into one.
With actual context.
- Living in Belgium
- Working on The Spoonie Guide to Eating Gluten-Free program launch
- Getting weekly IV saline
- Listening to Jungle by Night
- Thinking about joining Instagram
- Not getting enough sleep
- Calling my newsletter The Spoon Society
- Just started a handlettering course
- Bought tickets to see a couple of my favourite bands in two months
- Picked a date for The Spoonie Guide to Eating Gluten-Free program to start (it's April 28th, if all goes well)
- Been doing regular enemas because #constipationaintfun
- Been anxious about publishing this page
- Given this site a makeover
- Done my first workshop
This page was born out of a disillusion with social media and blogging (I know, right? gasp!), it's true though!
It takes so much energy to maintain a decent social media presence and blogging schedule and, truth be told, it doesn't always lead to decent results, #spooniefail, right?
So, for a #spooniewin, I've changed things up and created this /now page.
This doesn't mean I'm quitting social media or blogging, it just means I've created a place for all my updates to live.
Who came up with this concept (it wasn't me?)? The nownownow.com!
First published on March 1st 2016